Curatorial for Imperial Measures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Shirt Ideas

3 posters

Go down

T-Shirt Ideas Empty T-Shirt Ideas

Post  Geoff Watson Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:23 pm

If I'm going to be able to get some t-shirt designs ready for Thursday (which is very unlikely, I have a midterm tomorrow!), then I'm going to need a little input as to what we want on the shirts...

1. Do we want the name Imperial Measures?
2. Would we rather just completely abstract designs that look cool?
3. Should we try to portray "New Media" or really focus on Imperial Measures...

Think about these, I've got a few sick ideas in my head, but if you come up with anything, please post it here.

Geoff Watson

http://www.geoffwatsondesign.com

Back to top Go down

T-Shirt Ideas Empty Re: T-Shirt Ideas

Post  Admin Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:13 pm

Geoff I totally forgot about your midterm which was kind of stupid considering I am in your class. But that's a different story. Can you aim for Monday with the designs?

The feeling I was getting from people is that they would rather the t-shirt just looked awesome rather than having it say Imperial Measures. I think we shouldn't really put New Media on the shirts because of the OCAD kids.

We were talking in class about how we might have a silk screening party like the one you went to. We'd do it with one maybe two designs though. If possible we were thinking of having it at the Imperial pub just because the name works so well. We can talk more about it later though.

Admin
Admin

https://curatorial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  javrichs Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:17 pm

hey geoff

I made a new topic under general discussion about the symbol for the logo. Check it out and maybe keep in mind some of the concepts/ideas when creating the tee design

javrichs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down