Curatorial for Imperial Measures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Info From Class Mates -ATTN LAUREN AND GEOFF

3 posters

Go down

Project Info From Class Mates -ATTN LAUREN AND GEOFF Empty Project Info From Class Mates -ATTN LAUREN AND GEOFF

Post  msilver Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:50 pm

Hey guys,

One thing we forgot to post on here for the class that they asked us to clarify on the website was what they
needed to submit for their descriptions.
They were confused as to whether the 100 word description that Kathleen wants is to be put into a template that Geoff is sending out,
or if they're supposed to send information to Geoff, and if that's so, exactly what information are they sending?
They're totally cool with whatever it is, but they're confused right now, so they're hoping we can clarify either in an email to them,
a facebook message, or a post to the website or something.
I said in the topic ATTN: Lauren and Geoff because Lauren, you're the writer, Geoff you'd be doing the template, so I thought this should be
brought to your attention most.
I should have posted it yesterday, sorry, it slipped my mind.
Let us know what's up and we can help spread the word.

Cheers.

msilver

Back to top Go down

Project Info From Class Mates -ATTN LAUREN AND GEOFF Empty Re: Project Info From Class Mates -ATTN LAUREN AND GEOFF

Post  mwilliamson Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:47 pm

descriptions should be up on the ocad blog either already or within the next day. No pictures yet.

mwilliamson

Back to top Go down

Project Info From Class Mates -ATTN LAUREN AND GEOFF Empty Re: Project Info From Class Mates -ATTN LAUREN AND GEOFF

Post  Geoff Watson Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:28 pm

Sorry for the delayed response!

The 100 word write-up should be e-mailed to me gwatson@ryerson.ca however if ALL of them are posted on the OCAD Blog, then I'm sure thats fine too. Just make sure we have all of them in one place or another, because if some are on the blog, and others are e-mailed, we could easily lose track!

Geoff Watson

http://www.geoffwatsondesign.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down