Curatorial for Imperial Measures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Media Gallery

2 posters

Go down

New Media Gallery Empty New Media Gallery

Post  Admin Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:09 pm

I spoke with Sarah Kim today about collaborating with the New Media Gallery. They're are totally on board. They are able to give us at least $150. We agreed that since they can only use their money for certain things that they would be in charge of the reception. We are probably going to be the last NMG show of the year so there's a possibility that we might get more money. We should know by the end of March.

Geoff: Sarah is going to send you the NMG logo. I don't think we want in on the teaser because it might make it too obvious what it's about but if you think we should that's fine too. Also the logo is going to go on the main posters and in the program. This is to be considered a 3rd Year New Media show in collaboration with the New Media Gallery.

Also Sarah and I were talking about the program and she thinks we should do a map like thing but not as big as the Interaccess one, she suggested using an 11X17 with a poster on the front and the information and map on the back. I'm not sure if there would be enough room on the back for everything but we could play around with it. Thoughts?

Admin
Admin

https://curatorial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Media Gallery Empty Re: New Media Gallery

Post  javrichs Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:23 am

would the program be folded like interaccess of a solid 11x17 piece of paper?
maybe I am not understanding

javrichs

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:47 am

it would be folded. not actually sure how, we'd have to test it out.

Admin
Admin

https://curatorial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum